Ok so I haven't posted anything new in a few but a lot has happened in the past 2 weeks or so. I found out that I am going to scrapsimmee with the girls from the scrap group. Money did play an issue, but my SIL told me that she will be covering the hotel portion of my trip. These past few weeks I have been taking care of my nephew and it wasn't just a stay during the day thing. This was a stay a over a few day thing. Plus I will have him staying with us for a week. My SIL and BIL are going to Mexico for a week. Plus, I found out that Kerry reserved the room. Me and her are rooming together. I am really looking forward to this retreat weekend. Its from April 18 to the 20th. Emily will be staying at home with Dominick. I am not worried about him taking care of her I am more worried about what type of mess I will be coming home to.
This past friday we had our scrap group hostess crop and our hostess this month was Mary. I stood at her house till about 2am. Kerry was actually the last one to leave. I was able to get 2 layouts done that night. I was getting sidetracked or else I think I would have gotten more done. Check it out:
Last night I was in the mood to get something done so this is what I did:
I think the next thing I do is alter a book. I have been in the mood to do that for a while. Also a big congrats to Mary!!! (applause) Her SG kit sold out in less than a week. I am guilty of purchasing one of those kits! I can't wait to get it too! I guess I will have something to do at scrapsimmee! On that note here is a countdown to scrapsimmee! I dont get out often. lol as you can see...
Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
Throwback Thursday
10 years ago

March 20, 2008 at 5:19 PM �
WOOHOO so glad you're going to Scrapsimmee!!! :D You're going to have a blast! Love the layouts! I need one of those countdowns!