10:11 AM
Ok so I have been officially scrapbooking for 6 months. I am surprised that I am actually able to create as many pages as I have. I didnt think that I had an artisic side to me. Am I as good as I want to be? NO! My goal in the future is to be good enough to be on a design team. As to when I think I would be ready? I have no idea. Do I think I have pages ready to be submitted into any kind of contest? Umm.. Maybe. There are still so much that I feel I need to learn and want to learn. Here is some of the stuff I have done.
My goal for this year is to do at least 100 layouts and at least 10 cards. I know that is a low goal. But like my blog says, I am new to the game.

February 8, 2008 at 1:11 PM �
I didn't know you had a blog! These layouts are cute!
February 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM �
OMG you have a BLOG!!?
LOL Wait, I knew that.... but I didn't know what/where it was! hooray!
Okay, off to go add you to my roll!
February 8, 2008 at 1:27 PM �
yeah I thought I jump in on the blog game.
February 9, 2008 at 1:16 AM �
Great LO's Marisol! And I love your goal, to be on a design team real soon.