Since I have been back from NY (almost a week now) I have only done one layout. I really need to get back on the ball. I have all sort of ideas flowing in my little brain of mine, but when I sit down to actually crop. Poof. My mind is blank. I dont know if its cause I get distracted while I am cropping or its because I dont have a true place to call my crop area. Dominick (my DH) told me that once we find out what our tax return looks like, I can have the storage room upstairs as my crop space. I cant wait cause I know I will be able to keep my stuff all out in the open without fearing that Emily will get into my stuff. So here is what I done so far this week.
And this is what I did the week before I left to NY.
Mary has a contest on our scrappers site about LOVE. I have all sorts of thoughts about my next page in my head. I also have some goodies to make that page happen. Now my new problem is what picture do I use for it. LOL I am hoping to get something done tonight. And have it posted here tomorrow.
Throwback Thursday
10 years ago

February 9, 2008 at 8:05 AM �
yay Marisol, a blog!!! Way to Go!! As for ideas . . . learn to keep a notebook nearby. I was doing the SAME THING as you and I just go to that handy dandy notebook and skim through the ideas. I'll put notes down with ideas for photos too, if there are some I already know about! Good luck with getting that one for Mary done! `april