Let me start by saying I am totally exhausted. I was out cropping till 4 am last night. By the time I got home, unloaded the car and get myself ready for bed. It was 5am. I was awoken this morning at 7:20 am to a almost 2 year old saying "Mommy, where are you?" SO I drag myself out of bed cause Dominick is working today. (his weekend to work) Make myself a pot of coffee, and my phone is beeping with messages. Yes at this time. By noon the pot of coffee kicked in and I began to crop some new stuff. I also did some finishing touches to the ones that I completed last night. I then began to submit my entries for the Scrappy Gourmet birthday challenges. I am hoping to win something. I never win anything. LOL Its actually going to be drawing so I hope to have some luck. This is what I completed last night:
The second one had some things added to it but I didnt have a updated picture.But I figured that you get the idea. This afternoon I figured since I am up I might as well try to get as much done for the challange as I can. I made a card but I totally didnt like the way it came out so I didnt even take a picture of it. I made another page with Dominick and Emily at my little brothers basketball game. This picture was taken last week while we where in NY for a little vacation.
I have Mary's challenge that I want to work on before the deadline on the 14th.
Throwback Thursday
10 years ago

February 9, 2008 at 9:14 PM �
Ooooo look at you... that 1st one TOTALLY rocks!!! I love it!! Awesome layouts!! :) :) I chickened out last night, I couldn't stay awake and went on to bed. I'm glad I didn't stay up for Mary to call me back...HAHA!!!
February 9, 2008 at 9:48 PM �
I am totally paying for it today. I dont know how she does it.
February 12, 2008 at 3:24 AM �
They're all great!!! I really love all of them! :D GOOD LUCK!!!!
February 12, 2008 at 7:17 AM �
Those are fabulous, Marisol! I'm sure you'll win something this time around! :) I'm the unluckiest in the group and you can't have my spot! LOL