No I havent been hiding under a rock or anything.. Things have just been seriously busy here. Dominick's business is really taking off and I have practically become the office girl. LOL But I have been trying to get some scrapping done in between. I have started working on Mary's kit and I might add that its coming out pretty good. I am guessing that this is my way of learning techniques outside the box. Some of the things I have been doing I would have never have thought to do. Shes a good teacher. LOL. Well last night I attended a all day crop. I needed that too. I was able to get three pages done. I am wanting to work more on Mary's kit today. I just wanted to make sure that I had the pictures I needed to add to it. I hate not being fully prepared. I also need to hit the stores too. Making memories has this new passport line. I need to have it. I dont think I have ever felt that I needed the whole line of any product before. LOL Any way here are some of the stuff I have done recently.

1 Response to "Where have I been???"

  1. Mary Says:

    Hey girlie... yay, an update! I can't wait to see your album when it's all finished!!! I had fun last night, although I froze my tooshie off!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My Photo
    Marisol
    I am married to my JHS sweetheart Dominick and we have a almost 2 year old named Emily Rose. She is the best thing that could have happened to us.
    View my complete profile

    Followers