Well I know I have been gone for a while but I can explain.. The last two weeks in July I was in NY with my daughter. Then I came back home along with my mother and brother. Five days after getting home, me and Dominick left to go to Las Vegas for vacation. Wow did we love it. I cant wait to go back. We did a lot of sight seeing and gambling. We played craps for the first time and did real well. After a over 12 hour flight (with layovers) we made it back here in Jax. With only 2 hours of broken sleep I took Emily to a BBQ to say goodbye to some friends who are and already has moved to W VA. Later that night we did a girls night out. So between running around with my family that is here in town and my daughters playgroup life, Along came TS Fay. This storm lasted for 3 days straight. Talk about cabin fever. But some good news.. My scraproom is done. I am now on the market for a workdesk and plan to get in there soon. I have a lot of new pictures that I need to work on. I bought some supplies to use for these pictures. I cant wait for all the hecticness to die down. I just want to sit with my music and my pictures and scrap away.

0 Responses to "I promise I didnt disappear.."

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My Photo
    Marisol
    I am married to my JHS sweetheart Dominick and we have a almost 2 year old named Emily Rose. She is the best thing that could have happened to us.
    View my complete profile

    Followers