But there's always time for some scrapbooking. LOL. Truthfully things have been nuts here. Not just at home but with mine and DH's family. Without going into too much details and that way no one either falls asleep or has a heartattack with some of the things that are going on, let's just say sometimes too much information is just that "Too much information". Anyway I have to begin to teach myself that distance is probably the best thing. That way my name doesnt get thrown out there. I don't want the drama and I know that I don't NEED the drama. Right now I need to focus on my family that consists of my DD and my DH. Anyway, on the upside I have been pretty productive on the scrapbooking part of my life. This month I have hosted a crop here at home. Which I purchased a webcam that way we can get Mary in on the crop. That was so much fun. That crop lasted till the wee hours of the morning. Which I enjoy. I love just hanging out with the girls and having a few laughs. Well actually a lot of laughs. Just last weekend I attended the in-store crop at the croppe shop. We had a good time as always. So like I said I did get a few things done this month. Check it out.
I even had the guts to enter a contest on the creative scrappers site. I entered my layout for the weekly sketch challenge. Here is my version of the layout.
So wish me luck. I am going to need it. I am really not good at all. But I think it's a random drawing so I should have a somewhat good chance of winning. LOL I am hoping to do some other sketches that I got from the Creative scrappers site. So once I do them I will try to post them. Bye for now...
Throwback Thursday
10 years ago

0 Responses to "Sometimes life is just crazy..."
Post a Comment