7:55 PM
Let me start off by staying that September was a crazy month. It was not a month to remember. I am hoping that October is better for me and the people around me. Anyway, the scrap group closed out the month by having a 12 hour crop. Thanks to my BFF Angel. LOL She was able to reserve a place for us to crop. There were sooo many munchies there we all pretty much forgot to eat "real" food. LOL It was good to get out and chat with the girls. Scrapbooking helps me relax and focus on the great moments in life. Although I was only able to complete 2 pages. I had a great time. I was able to start the third page but of course I didnt finish it. But it is in fact half way done.

October 14, 2008 at 2:56 PM �
I really love the "twinkle toes" and the one of Dom just makes me laugh!! (At you) As wives, we are so funny sometimes!!!
BTW: I love being your new BFF!! LMAO